“Nilotica, or East African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the Vitellaria Nilotica, a sub species of the Karite tree. Native to East Africa, Shea Nilotica is much rarer and higher in conditioning properties than the Western Shea Butter. This soft and fluffy Shea Nilotica melts easily into the skin giving it intensive moisture, suppleness and silkiness.”
Where is my East African Shea From?
Bandalé Shea East is a product of Uganda/Kenya, Packaged in the UK by Bandalé
How can I use my East African Shea?
The Bandalé Team have enjoyed using This butter in a variety of ways ranging from general moisturisation for baby to getting adventurous mixing it with other things. Here are a few suggestions on how you can incorporate it into your skin /hair health routines.
- Rub me into Afro hair after washing for deep moisturising and comb through with a good quality smooth seamed wide tooth comb.
- Rub me into the ends of European hair to moisturise and help reduce breakage
- Use me as a head to toe moisturiser
- Massage me into baby’s skin for head to toe moisturisation when the vernix has absorbed and or as a nappy cream to keep nappy rash at bay
- apply directly to scalp after a wash to moisturise and relieve irritation.
Vitellaria Nilotica (Filtered Cold Pressed Shea Butter from Uganda/Kenya).
100% Vegan friendly
What Size jars can I buy this Shea butter in?
- You can buy me in 250ml tins & 1ltr buckets here on the website
SUGGESTION. Why not complete your experience and purchase our amazing unscented Luxurious Charcoal Soap