Welcome to Bandalé Limited’s (“We“) Privacy Notice & Policy. At https://bandale.com/ (“Our Site”), we are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data protection act 2018 once enacted. Protecting and respecting your privacy is an act of trust which we take very seriously and we want you to be confident that you data is safely and securely and that you fully understand how we use your data to offer you a better, more personalised shopping experience.
- The types of information that is collected and recorded by our site and how we use it.
- Who we share your Data with, why and on what basis
- What your rights are
through email at email@example.com
By Post to Data Protection Officer, Bandalé Limited, PO Box 64935, London, E4 0DS
This Policy was updated on 21st May 2018
What data we Collect and How We Use It
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact Bandalé
- Address & Contact numbers for order processing ONLY
- your name, email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts
- how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your Internet Protocol
Our site follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics do this. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Website visitors who don’t want their data used by Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. Learn more about the opt-out and how to properly install the browser add-on here.
Visitors can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, our site uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users’ experience by customising our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
How We Use Your Data
Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
- Consent– where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for storing your payment card details.
- Legitimate Interests– this means the interests of Bandalé in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way e.g. to transfer your data to certain Third Party’s such as delivery partners.
- Legal Obligation– where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
Who We Share Your Data With
Bandalé Limited works with trusted third party businesses to process payments securely and courier your orders.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law – for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- It is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- The law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your rights to object to our processing of your personal data; request that your personal data is erased or corrected; request access to your personal data.
For more information or to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us using the contact details above. You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, which regulates the processing of personal data.
Third Party Ad Servers
Note that our site has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Mailchimp – https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Stripe – https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
Instagram – https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
Twitter – https://twitter.com/en/privacy
Pinterest – https://policy.pinterest.com/en-gb/privacy-policy
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites usually entitled “What Are Cookies?”
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Our site does not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do everything we can to promptly remove such information from our records.