Golden Sea Moss has a naturally mineral and vitamin rich structure. It’s an original superfood spanning over 18000 years of use by many different communities. Due to its naturally high levels of phytonutrients, Sea Moss is known for its role in cellular communication within the body, immunity, support of bone health and aid in supporting the body’s natural detoxification processes
Where is Sea Moss From?
Bandalé Golden Sea Moss is wildcrafted and sun dried from St Lucia, packaged here in the UK.
100% Eucheuma Cottonii
100% Vegan Friendly
What size can I buy the Sea Moss in?
- You can buy it here in 50g & 100g pouches here in our online shop.
How can I use it?
Golden Sea Moss can be used externally to aid the hair/skin or internally to aid the body. Here a few suggestions on how to use it once made up using the instructions on the pack.
- Add 1-2 Tablespoons to your regular smoothie cup
- Combine some into your usual face mask for an enhanced treatment
- use 2 Tablespoons to make a tea, (add your favourite herbs and spices to taste)
- Use as a hair mask before washing
- Helps to improve gut health due to naturally containing good bacteria and fibre.
- Naturally contains Iodine which helps to support thyroid health. Good thyroid health helps to manage a whole range of issues, weight loss being one of them.
- Skin health can be well supported by using sea moss. Naturally enriched with vitamins A, K Magnesium and Omega 3, your skin will enjoy being nourished in the form of a mask.
- Golden Sea Moss can help with your overall health and general mood when taken and used accordingly
SUGGESTION: Why not add our Blackseed Oil to your wellbeing routine.