“Unrefined Shea butter blended with Citronella and Rosemary Essential Oils with a hint of sweet almond oil makes up one of Bandale’s flagship blends. It boasts of having a sweet scent after application to the skin therefore it is a great alternative to those who may find the scent of non blended Shea Butter a little overpowering. Apply it to any part of the body including feet, relax and enjoy the soothing nature of the Essentials blend. It has also been used for the citronella’s active insect repellent qualities. As a result of this, it has become a favourite to take on holiday.”
What can I use my Essentials Blend for?
- Apply to your skin in a Before & After sun care reigime
- Rub me into your skin and repel those bugs!
- Add to your skincare routine as a general head to toe moisturiser
- Massage into your skin after a shower or bath to lock in moisture
- Reapply 2 or 3 times a day (or as needed) as a Dry skin emollient
What size jar can I buy my Essentials Blend in?
You can buy me here online in 60ml, 250ml & 1ltr Buckets
Is this product vegan friendy?
Yes, this product is 100% plant based and vegan friendly
Where is it from?
It is made and packaged right here in the UK, with good vibes by Bandale
Firstly you could cleanse the skin with the lovely Cornmeal Soap, secondly you can continue the citrus vibe with this awesome Lemon & Lime Lip Balm and thirdly you can grab one of these lovely soap dishes to keep your soas fresh in.