Magnesium Oil originated from the ancient Zechstein Sea in Northern Europe over 250 million years ago, where a layer of magnesium chloride was left behind after the sea dried up due to environmental and geological changes. This layer was later discovered and extracted by scientists in the 20th century using deep drilling techniques, giving rise to magnesium oil. Today, it is used as a natural health supplement that can be applied topically to the skin for its soothing benefits.
Magnesium Oil Concentrate: Magnesium chloride
Magnesium Oil 50/50: Magnesium chloride and aloe vera water
What size does it come in?
You can buy them here in 100ml glass spray bottles in our online shop
- Improved sleep: Magnesium is known to promote relaxation and calmness, which can help improve the quality of your sleep.
- Reduced muscle soreness: Magnesium is involved in muscle function and can help reduce muscle soreness and cramping.
- Improved skin health: Magnesium can help improve the overall health of your skin by supporting hydration and reducing inflammation.
- Reduced stress and anxiety: Magnesium has been shown to have a calming effect on the nervous system, which can help reduce stress and anxiety.
- Improved energy levels: Magnesium plays a key role in energy production, and supplementing with magnesium oil may help increase energy levels.
NOTE: It’s important to note that for some, Magnesium Oil can tingle/sting if used in high concentration. If this is the case with you or if it’s your first time using it, we recommend starting off with the 50/50 and stepping up to the concentrated when you’re ready but spot testing is recommended.
How do I use the Oil?
if suffering from cramps and muscle fatigue, spray on to thigh/calf & ankle area especially on soles of feet before sleep and massage in to aid in relieving cramp (avoid using on sensitive areas such as arm pits, groin, face & neck).
Best time to use this oil is at night before bed and is a great way to help improve your magnesium levels.