“The combination of Avocado Oil and Shea Butter further enhances your moisturisation needs without leaving your skin feeling greasy. Avocado & Shea has a quicker absorbency rate compared to the other butters, it is enriched and packed with a multitude of essential fatty acids allowing this body butter to do a great job of aiding in nail repair, moisturising dry skin and scalp.”
What can I use my Avocado and Shea for?
- Use me as a general head to toe moisturiser
- Use me as an emollient. Rub me into dry skin 2 or 3 times a day or as needed (especially after bath/shower).
- I am ideal for more mature skin
- Massage me into your cuticles for nail repair
- Massage me into the ends of Afro hair to help detangle and prevent breakage
- Use me as a conditioner by massaging me into European hair 20 minutes BEFORE washing.
What size jars can I buy my Avocado and Shea in?
You can buy me here online in 60ml glass jars, 250ml tins 500ml glass jars & 1ltr Buckets.
Is this product vegan friendly?
Yes, it is 100% plant based and Vegan friendly.
Where is it from?
It is produced and packaged in the UK by Bandale
As this butter is very rich, we suggest you try our cornmeal soap for an exfoliating cleanse and primer.