“The combination of Avocado Oil and Shea Butter further enhances your moisturisation needs without leaving your skin feeling greasy. Avocado & Shea has a quicker absorbency rate compared to the other butters, it is enriched and packed with a multitude of essential fatty acids allowing this body butter to do a great job of aiding in nail repair, moisturising dry skin and scalp.”
What can I use my Avocado and Shea for?
- Use me as a general head to toe moisturiser
- Use me as an emollient. Rub me into dry skin 2 or 3 times a day or as needed (especially after bath/shower).
- I am ideal for more mature skin
- Massage me into your cuticles for nail repair
- Massage me into the ends of Afro hair to help detangle and prevent breakage
- Use me as a conditioner by massaging me into European hair 20 minutes BEFORE washing.
What size jars can I buy my Avocado and Shea in?
You can buy me here online in 60ml glass jars, 250ml tins & 1ltr Buckets.
Is this product vegan friendly?
Yes, it is 100% plant based and Vegan friendly.
Where is it from?
It is produced and packaged in the UK by Bandale
*Pure Unrefined Shea Butter, *Virgin Avocado oil.
100% Vegan friendly
As this butter is very rich, we suggest you try our cornmeal soap for an exfoliating cleanse and primer.