Where is my East African Shea From?
Bandalé Shea East is a product of Uganda, Packaged in the UK
How can I use my East African Shea?
- Rub me into Afro hair after washing for deep moisturising and comb through with a good quality smooth seamed wide tooth comb.
- Rub me into the ends of European hair to moisturise and help reduce breakage
- Use me as a head to toe moisturiser
- Massage me into baby’s skin for head to toe moisturisation when the vernix has absorbed and or as a nappy cream to keep nappy rash at bay
- apply directly to scalp after a wash to moisturise and relieve irritation.
Vitellaria Nilotica (Cold Pressed Shea Butter from Uganda).
Product of Uganda, Packaged and brought to you by Bandalé
100% Vegan friendly
What Size jars can I buy this Shea butter in?
- You can buy me in 120ml, 250ml & 1 Ltr here on the website
SUGGESTION. Why not complete your experience and purchase our amazing unscented Luxurious Charcoal Soap