“Pure Unrefined Shea Butter (Shea West), one of the top emmolients for sensitive and very dry skin. This substance has been used for generations to moisturise and treat multiple skin condition with NO known side effects or risk of toxicity on contact. Made from the fruit of the Karite tree in West Africa, Shea Butter will continue to aid in Dry skin replenishment for many years to come.”
Where is Shea West butter From?
Bandale Shea West is a product of Ghana/Burkina Faso
What can I use my Shea butter For?
- Use me 2 or 3 times a day (or when needed) to relieve and add Moisture to Dry Skin Conditions such as Eczema, cracked skin, psoriasis and more.
- Asa regular head to toe moisturiser
- Rub me into your Scalp to relieve dryness
- Use me on the ends of your hair to prevent splitting
- Use me as a general Head to Toe emollient
- Massage me into babies skin as needed or use as a nappy cream
What size jar can I buy My Shea butter in?
You can buy me here online in 250ml Tins and 1Ltr Buckets. For Larger quantities of Unrefined Shea Butter, Please contact Us
Is this product Vegan friendy?
Yes, Shea West is 100% plant based and vegan friendly
Where does it come from?
It is a Product of Ghana, Burkina Faso, Packaged in the UK and brought to you by Bandalé
Why not use African black soap to cleanse then use this amazing butter to moisturise.