“Aloe Vera Butter has consistently shown itself to be a worthy additon to any skincaer routine. It is such a light moisturiser therefore making it a popular customer choice for moisturising the face and hands. this butter boasts of many amazing qualities and can be applied almost anywhere on the body. Aloe vera Butter has a quick absorption rate therefore allowing the benefits to be gained straight away, yet leaving the skin feeling moisturised and soft”
What can I use my Aloe Butter for?
- Rub me around the eyes before bed to nourish and moisturise
- Use me as a facial moisturiser
- Always have me in your bag for your hands after washing
- Use me for general body care
- Rub me into you scalp & hair, cover and steam for a quick hair treatment.
- Use me as a Makeup remover
What size jars can I buy my Aloe Butter in?
You can buy me here online in 120ml Glass Jar or 1KG Buckets
Is it vegan friendly?
Yes, it is 100% plant based and vegan friendly
Firstly, you could use African Black soap for head to toe cleansing. Secondly, try adding our unscented body balm for a luxurious moisturiser.Lastly, you could add our unscented lip balm to complete your sensitive skincre selections.